Glass teapot 1.3l with steel filter Creano
Premium qualityAsk about this product
Creano teapot with integrated stainless steel filter and glass lid: versatile, elegant and drip-free - these are the versatile properties of the Creano glass teapot.
Quality Production takes place only from high-quality materials: the teapot with a glass lid is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass. The removable tea filter is made of high quality stainless steel.
The Creano glass teapot can easily and delicately prepare all types of tea, loose, blooming and tea bags. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Can be used with or without a steel tea strainer.
- Volume 1.3l
- The teapot is made of high-quality borosilicate glass
- With stainless steel tea filter
Use and care
- As with other glassware, care should be taken when handling this teapot
- Always use a plastic, silicone or wooden spoon for mixing.
- When making iced tea or any other beverage that requires ice, pour the beverage into the container first before adding the ice.
- Wash the teapot thoroughly after each use.
- To keep stainless steel in good condition, use only mild soap and a soft sponge.
- Designed to withstand temperatures from -30 to 150°C.
DPD PickUp parcel kiosk - 4.00 EUR, for orders weighing up to 20 kg.
Omniva package - 4.00 EUR, for orders weighing up to 20.0 kg.
Venipak package - 3.50 EUR, for orders weighing up to 20.0 kg.
Courier deliveries - 7.50 EUR, for orders weighing up to 19.95 kg.
Courier deliveries - 10.00 EUR for orders weighing from 20.0 kg to 29.99 kg.
Courier deliveries - 25.00 EUR for orders weighing from 30.0 kg.
Oversized cargo is delivered to the door of the house, delivery or delivery is not included in the delivery price.
Delivery to Parcel lockers Lithuania - 5.00EUR Orders with weight up to 20kg.
Delivery to Parcel lockers Eesti - 5.00 EUR Orders with weight up to 20 kg.
Delivery to all other European countries - EUR 25.00.
For orders whose value exceeds EUR 70.00, delivery to Omniva parcels with the code OMNIVA in Latvia is free*.
*The offer does not apply to bulky goods that do not fit into parcels and goods weighing more than 20 kg.