Pyramis Istros sink 46x50 white, piegranite

4 - 7 darba dienas
Add to Wishlist
Ask about this product

Ask a question

Pyragranite sink from the Pyramis Istros kitchen sink series.

  • The color is white
  • Dimensions (L x W): 460 x 500mm
  • Number of bowls 1 pc.
  • Bowl dimensions (L x W x D); 400 x 400 x 200 mm
  • Minimum base length 45cm
  • Drain 3 1/2"
  • The siphon is included
  • Material Pyragranite

Pyragranite sinks consist of 80% natural quartz (silicon dioxide), while the remaining 20% ​​of the mixture consists of resins and enhancing substances. Pyragranite sinks have high heat resistance, impact resistance, as well as hardness. The uniform, non-porous surface of pyragranite prevents the accumulation of bacteria, making the sink cleaner and safer. Pyragranite sinks are certified by the LGA Institute, which confirms that the sink complies with the best quality standards in terms of durability and hygiene.


Pyramis, Greece

Delivery prices:

DPD PickUp parcel kiosk - 4.00 EUR, for orders weighing up to 20 kg.

Omniva package - 4.00 EUR, for orders weighing up to 20.0 kg.

Venipak package - 3.50 EUR, for orders weighing up to 20.0 kg.

Courier deliveries - 7.50 EUR, for orders weighing up to 19.95 kg.

Courier deliveries - 10.00 EUR for orders weighing from 20.0 kg to 29.99 kg.

Courier deliveries - 25.00 EUR for orders weighing from 30.0 kg.

Oversized cargo is delivered to the door of the house, delivery or delivery is not included in the delivery price.

Delivery to Parcel lockers Lithuania - 5.00EUR Orders with weight up to 20kg.

Delivery to Parcel lockers Eesti - 5.00 EUR Orders with weight up to 20 kg.

Delivery to all other European countries - EUR 25.00.

For orders whose value exceeds EUR 70.00, delivery to Omniva parcels with the code OMNIVA in Latvia is free*.

*The offer does not apply to bulky goods that do not fit into parcels and goods weighing more than 20 kg.